SURVEY PARTY CHIEF
Description: MWI is currently searching for an experienced Party Chief to join our Land Surveying group in Tampa, FL. Duties include the supervision of a survey crew and preparation of detailed field notes and sketches. Experience with topographic and route surveys is desirable.
SURVEY INSTRUMENT OPERATOR
Description: MWI is currently searching for an experienced Instrument Operator to join our Land Surveying group in Tampa, FL. Duties include the adjustment and operation of survey instruments such as total stations and GPS receivers. Experience with topographic and route surveys is desirable.
PROJECT MANAGER (Water/Wastewater)
Description: MWI is searching for a Project Manager to be located in MWI’s Tampa office. The successful candidate will:
- Manage the design and construction of multiple public sector water and wastewater infrastructure projects
- Manage project team members including subconsultants and subcontracts
- Ensure successful delivery of projects including budget and schedule management
- Provide excellent and responsive client service
- Contribute to marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or related field
- Professional Engineering Registration in the State of Florida or ability to acquire in 6 months
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the design of water and/or wastewater utilities and treatment systems
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or related field
- Project Experience in Florida water and wastewater projects
- Project Management Experience
Additional Information: MWI is an EEO Employer – MWI considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws and regulations.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.